Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is in full swing, but it will be over before you know it! March 31st This is a fantastic set but you have to earn it before the end of SAB with a qualifying order of $100. This card was super quick to make and I only used a few supplies.
Pool Party 1/2 sheet scored at 4.1/4"
Bermuda Bay 3 3/4" x 5"
Wisteria Wonder 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Pear Pizzaz 3 3/8 x 4 5/8"
Whisper White 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" (scrap for stamping)
1. Using Memento stamp the basket (2 times), tag, butterfly, and "You Are Loved" sentiment on Whisper White. Allow it to dry.
2. Using Stampin Blends or other alcohol markers you may have, color your stamped images.(Only color the flowers on one gasket) I used Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate on the basket. I used Old Olive for the greenery, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay for 2 of the flowers and the butterfly. From my stash I matched Wisteria Wonder for the middle flower and the tag.
3. Fussy cut the full basket, just the flowers from the second basket, the tag, and the butterfly. Then add Wink of Stella to the 2nd set of flowers only, the butterfly, and the sentiment.
4. Using Fast Fuse, glue the Bermuda Bay layer to the Pool Party cardbase. Glue the Wisteria Wonder Layer on top of that.
5. Using the Basket Weave embossing folder, run the Pear Pizzazz layer through the Big Shot. You will need to spritz this with water so it won't crack. Glue this layer to the Wisteria Wonder.
6. Glue the full basket towards the top center of the card. Using Mini Dementionals, glue the flowers to the top of the flowers on the full basket.
7. Glue the tag near the handle so it looks like it is hanging.
8. Using a Mini Dementional cut in half, place one half on each side of the butterfly and glue to the top right corner of the card.
9. Trim out the sentiment close to the top and bottom. Using the Banner Punch, add a banner tail to the end.
10. Glue a slightly larger strip of Bermuda Bay to the back and punch a tail as above. Using Mini Dementionals, glue to the card front at the bottom even with the Bermuda Bay layer just below the basket to the left.
And you can call this one done!!