We all need a way to stretch our dollars especially when it comes to making cards! What better than a FREE stamp set.... Epic Celebrations is a FREE stamp set only available until 3/31/2018! Purchase $50 in supples/stamps and you can have it for FREE!!
Read Red side folding Cardbase 8.5 x 5.5"
Whisper White cardstock
2 - 4 x 5.25" for headphone background & inside
4 x 6" for sentiment and guitar
Real Red Scrap for 2.25" circle
Silver Metallic scrap for 2" circle
Black scrap for You're Awesome sentiment
Circle Framelit dies
Epic Celebration Stamp Set
White embossing powder
Artisan Label Punch (retired)
Real Red Ink
Basic Black Ink
Real Red Stampin Write Marker
1. Score cardbase at 4.25"
2. Stamp in random pattern with Basic Black Ink, the headphone staggering the headphones.
3. Stamp in Memento Ink the guitar on the remaining white scrap. Using the Real Red Marker, color in the red parts of the guitar.
4. Stamp in Real Red Ink the Epic Celebration sentiment stamp.
5. Apply your embossing buddy to the scrap of black cardstock. Stamp in Versamark Ink the You're Awesome sentiment twice. Apply white embossing powder and set with your heat gun. Allow to cool, then trim close to each word. Using the Artisan Label punch, punch out the red sentiment and punch out two more in black scrap. Cut each of the black pieces in half, in two different directions. Using Fast Fuse, apply the halves to each side of the punch being careful to have the same size boarder all around.
6. Using the circle framelits and the Big Shot, cut out the silver and red circles. Glue together with Fast Fuse or Snail.
7. Next glue the white headphone mat to the cardbase. Glue the circles to the cardbase close to the bottom. Glue the You're Awesome pieces to the circle as shown. Glue the guitar to the circle as shown.
8. Apply dimensional to the back of the Epic Celebration piece and adhere to the top left of the card.
9. Now glue the whit piece to the inside.
10. Apply Glossy Accents to the guitar to make it shiny. Let Dry!
What a great card which can be adapted to any color scheme!