More cards from the Share What You Love Suite! I had so much fun creating with this suite of products....can you tell? Just a little coloring, fussy cutting, stamping , add some ribbon and you are done!!!
Both of these cards go together pretty much the same way. There are only a few differences...
1. Cut a Crumb Cake cardbase.
2. Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock 4 x 5 1/4".
3. Cut a piece of the DSP 3 3/4 x 5".
4. Stamp on Whisper White with the Memento ink, using the "It's A Beautiful Day" stamp from the Love What You Do set. (You will need to do stamp surgery if you want the saying in a line as I have done. Just snip off "day" with a good pair of short scissors.)
5. Stamp using the two flower bunches on Whisper White as well.
6. Color in the flowers with Rich Razzleberry Stampin Write Marker and the stems with the Old Olive Marker.
7. Fussy cut the flowers out.
8. Trim the saying to make a banner for the front of your card. (You can use the Triple Banner Punch if you have it.)
9. Glue the DSP centered on top of the Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
10. Cut a piece of the ribbon and tuck the ends around the back side of the cardstock and secure with glue of your choice.
11. Take another piece of the ribbon and tie a knot around the ribbon.
12. Glue down the flowers in the center of the card front towards the bottom.
13. Using dimensionals, adhere the saying to the card front towards the bottom left.
14. If you have white pearls, then you will need the blends to color your pearls.
15. Add pearls to the large flower bottoms and tow on the saying banner.
16. Glue the card front to your cardbase.
You are DONE!
On to Card #2....
1. Cut a cardbase from Old Olive Cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of DSP that is 4 x 5 1/4".
3. On Whisper White using Memento Ink, stamp the saying " It's A Beautiful Day". (Stamp surgery is required if you want the saying in a straight line. See instructions in Card 1) Also stamp the two flowers.
4.Using Bermuda Bay and Old live Stampin Write Markers, color the flowers and stems.
5. Fussy cut the flowers.
6. Trim the saying into a banner.
7. Tear a strip of DSP slightly larger than your banner piece. Make a banner end with either the Triple Banner Punch or your scissors.
8. Cut a piece of the wider ribbon and attach the ends to the back of the DSP in the top right corner.
9. Tie a small bow from the 1/8" White Ribbon and attach it to the top of the other ribbon with glue dots.
10. Glue the DSP to the cardbase.
11. Glue the torn DSP banner to the bottom of the saying banner.
12. Place it on a scrap paper and using the Bermuda Bay Stampin Write Marker, spritz the saying.
13. Using dimensionals, add the saying to the card front.
You are done!!!
If you need any of the products to make these cards, click on the links below to shop at my online store. This helps me to bring you more card ideas on this blog!