The cards, envelopes, and some of the ribbon are FREE products. These are Sale-a-bration items which you can get for free with a $50 purchase per free item.
Tutti-Frutti Cards and Envelopes
3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Bermuda Bay)
Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper 6 x 6 Pack (Green plaid)
Scrap of Whisper White cardstock 6 x 5
Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Back Sequins
Tailored Tag Punch
Layered Oval Frame-lits
6" piece of green ribbon from your stash
6" piece of pink ribbon from your stash
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Scrap of orange/white cardstock from your stash (4 x 6)
Stamp from your stash for the envelope flap if you choose.
Coloring medium of your choice (I used alcohol markers from my stash)
Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts Stamp Set
1. Using Memento Black Ink, stamp the flower cart stamp, Thinking of You, and Beauty Blooms Where You Are on Whisper White cardstock.
2. On the inside of the card, stamp the Friendship's Sweetest thoughts sentiment towards the top left and the single flower at the bottom right corner.
3. If desired, stamp the single flower in the bottom right corner of the envelope front. Next stamp the long wispy stamp at the top of the envelope flap and your sentiment from your stash.
4. Using the coloring medium of your choice, color the flower cart and the single flower on the inside of your card.
5. I used a marker to color a large area around the Thinking of You and Beauty Blooms sentiments to coordinate with my card.(I used a peach, aqua, and pink markers)
Let dry and then punch the Beauty Blooms sentiment with the Tailored Tag Punch.
6. Cut the Thinking of You Sentiment into a strip that is about 3/4" wide. Cut a banner on one end.
7. Using the next to largest smooth oval frame-lit and the Big Shot, cut out the flower cart. For the mat, using coordinating paper and the largest scallop oval frame-lit, cut out a mat. ( I used green plaid for 2 and my scrap of orange and white)
8. Using the Tailored Tag Punch and coordinating paper, punch out 2 mats to use with the Beauty Blooms sentiments.(I used the green plaid.)
9. Cut a 1" strip of coordinating paper for the Thinking of you sentiment. (I used the green plaid)
10. Using Snail, glue the scallop mats to the back of the flower carts. On 1 of the cards, I popped it up on dimensional.
11.For the Thinking of You sentiment, using Snail, glue the 3/4" piece to the top of the 1" strip. Cut the banner end to match the mat width. (see pictures)
12. For the Beauty blooms sentiment, punch a coordinating mat with the Tailor Tag punch. Cut it in half long wise. Using Snail, glue 1 half to the top and the other to the bottom leaving about a 1/8" mat.
13. Next add the ribbon accents. For one card I tied a knot and glued one end to the card front and the other end behind the flower cart piece. For the other cards, I tied a bow and placed it above the sentiment next to the flower cart.
14. Add the adhesive backed sequins to your sentiments as desired.