The Happy Birthday die is beautiful and so easy to use. I needed a quick birthday card for my great niece and this did the trick!
Paper & Stamp Supplies:
Elegant Eggplant - entire sheet
side folding cardbase 8.5 x 5.5"
scored at 4.25
the rest is used for die cutting
Whisper White cardstock 4 x 5.25" for inside of card
Some colorful scrap for the card front (I used another brand from my stash) 4 x 5.25"
Happy Birthday Die
You're Awesome stamp from Great Big Greetings
"...Because You're Awesome" from the Botanicals For You Stamp Set
1. Using the You're Awesome stamp and Wisteria Wonder Ink, stamping off once, randomly stamp the Whisper White cardstock. Nest using the ...Because you're Awesome stamp and Basic Black Ink, stamp towards the top of the cardstock. Glue this piece to the center of the inside of the card with Fast Fuse or Snail.
2. Glue your piece of scrap from your stash to the center of the card front.
3. Using the remainder of the Elegant Eggplant from making your cardbase, your Big Shot, and the Happy Birthday die, die cut the sentiment 3 times. With the Fine Tip Glue, adhere all the diecuts together forming a stacked sentiment being careful to align all the diecuts. I use my tweezers to help get everything lined up.
4. Apply your largest acrylic block to the top for a few minutes while it dries.
5. Glue the stacked sentiment piece to the center of your card front.
6. Apply Wink of Stella to the sentiment and the purple edge of the cardbase.
7. Apply Glossy Accents to the stacked sentiment die and allow to dry.
That is it! Quick and easy with a bit of drying time. What a way to use old an new products!!!!!