This is one CASE'd straight from the Annual Catalog! It only needs a few supplies too. Remember this bundle is only available until May31st as we will be getting a NEW Annual Catalog!! However you will be able to get the stamps and dies separately after that buy why not get 10% off with the bundle!
1. Cut a Whisper White cardbase that is 11 x 4 1/4" for a top folding card. Scored at 5 1/2".
2. Cut a Pool Party card front 4 x 5 1/4".
3. Using Black ink, stamp on Pool Party the pocket and top stitching line. On Real Red, stamp the sun glasses. On Daffodil Delight, stamp the sun and three sets of rays.
4. On a 3/4" strip of Whisper White, stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink.
5. Using Fast Fuse, glue the Pool Party card front to your card base.
6. Take the black marker and draw around the card base.
7. Using the Big Shot, you will need to die cut the pocket, the sun, the sun glasses, and the three sets of rays.
8. Assemble the pocket folding the tabs in. Next add your twine bow around the pocket and adhere the pocket with Fast fuse. (I used a scrap and did not have room for the pocket die so I fussy cut my pocket and used foam tape strips to adhere to the card front.)
9. Glue the sun inside the top of the pocket.
10. Glue the sun glasses inside the pocket.
11. Using Liquid Glue, glue the rays on top of the sun.
12. I centered the sentiment strip over the pocket and scored at the edges. Next I moved over 1/8" on my score board and scored again to accommodate the raised pocket. Next I decided how long I wanted the sentiment and cut a banner end on both ends. Glue to the pocket and beside the pocket with Fast Fuse.
You are done! This takes a little "fussing" with, but is well worth it!