These were super simple to make. All you need is the stamp set, the DSP and some items from your stash...
1. Cut a cardbase from Peekaboo Peach cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 5 1/4" piece of DSP of your choice.
3. Cut some green flowers from the DSP for the focal point on your card front.
4. On Whisper White, stamp in black the It's a beautiful day from the Love What You Do Stamp set.
5. Stamp again in Old Olive slightly down and to the right as a shadow.
6. Use your Big Shot and the Oval Framelit die to cut out your sentiment.
7. Glue a Pearl Doily to the back of your sentiment.
8. Attach a piece of white ribbon from your stash to the top front of the card folding the ends around the back of the DSP. Secure with Fast Fuse or any adhesive of your choice.
9. Tie a small piece around that in a knot.
Glue to the front of your card.
10. Glue the doily and sentiment to the bottom right of the card.
11. With dimensionals, add the green flowers to your sentiment on the left side at the bottom.
12. Add pearls to the center of the green flowers and a few to the white oval.
13. Glue in a piece of Whisper White to the inside that is the same size as your DSP.
On to Card #2......!
1. This one is very similar to the first one with a few changes.
2. Your card base is Mossy Meadow.
3. Stamp on Whisper White the two larger flowers from the stamp set in black ink.
4. With Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin Write Markers, color them in.
5. If you want the saying in a line as I stamped it, you will need to do stamp surgery and cut away the "day" and align it along side "beautiful". Don't panic - you will still be able to stamp it as originally intended after you cut it apart.
6. Fussy cut the flowers.
7. Trim the saying into a banner.
8. Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry 1/4" wider than your sentiment and make it a banner too.
9. Layer your saying on top of the second banner.
10. With Fast fuse or other adhesive, attach a Pearl Doily to the bottom center of the DSP.
11. Attach the cut out flowers on top of that.
12. With a glue dot, attach a bow from the Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon.
12. Add dimensionals to the back of the Berry Burst Banner and add that to the card front at the top left of your DSP.
13. Add your DSP to the card base with adhesive.
14. Add pearls to the lard flower bases and the banner saying.
On to Card #3....!
1. Make a card base from Mint Macaron.
2. Cut a piece of Tranquil Tide 3 1/4 x 5 1/2.
3. Cut a piece of DSP 3 x 5 1/2.
4. Fussy cut some of the blue and green flowers from the DSP.
5. On Whisper White, stamp in black ink It's a beautiful day. Stamp again in Old Olive slightly down and to the right for a shadow.
6. In Tranquil Tide and Mint Macaron Ink, using the greenery stamps from Love What You Do stamp set, stamp along the sides of your Mint Macaron card base.
7. Glue the DSP to the top of the Tranquil Tide cardstock.
8. Glue a white ribbon to the left of those two pieces tucking the ends on the back side and secure with adhesive of your choice.
9. Glue this to your cardbase.
10. Glue a Pearl Doily towards the bottom right of your card.
11. Using the Oval Framelits, die cut the saying with your Bigshot.
12. Glue it on top of the doily.
13. glue the flowers you fussy cut to the bottom left of the saying.
Fast and easy cards!!
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies you need to make these, please follow the links below to my online store.