Eight different cards instead of 4 different cards for a total of 40 cards from one kit Watercolor Christmas Card Kit plus a few extras from my stash. This is all thanks to my fellow demonstrator Rachael Tessman of Stampyourartout.com
Below is her video where she has done just that! These creative "out of the box" ideas are super quick and easy and only take a few extra supplies. She has done a wonderful job giving step by step instructions on how to do this. Below the video I have listed the additional supplies I used to step up my cards even further for some added color and bling.
Here is a list of the items I used that are different from those Rachael used:
1. I used 5 Emerald Envy card bases for one of the card styles
2. I used 5 Real Red card bases for one of the card styles
3. I added clear sequins instead of the gold sequins from the trim
4. I added Nuvo Drops in various colors (clear sparkle and red sparkle)
5. I used a clear Glaze pen on some of the greetings to give them some shine (this could also be accomplished by using clear or black embossing powder)
6. I used Diamond Glaze on a couple of the cards for some added sparkle
7. I used Wink of Stella on a couple of the card
8. I used a silver paint pen on one of the cards to make berries.
9. I used a gold 3D Dimentional paint on the wreath card in place of the sequins from the trim.
These were all things I had on hand but you could use whatever you have or make the cards as Rachael has done in her fantastic video.
So if you need a LOT of Christmas cards quick - this is the kit for you!!!!
Click on the Shop Now link at the top of my blog to order yours!!!!