Playing with Eastern Palace Suite!
his card was a challenge, but I think it turned out well! This suite is so very versatile. At first I was caught up in all the possibilities trying to figure out what I wanted to use first. I looked as some examples on the internet from other demonstrators and this is what evolved. I used a combination of Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim, and Lemon Lime Twist color combination. The pattern paper is from the Eastern Palace DSP.
Just remember this is your card! The beauty of this set is you can easily change up which stamps you use including sentiments as they all interchange easily!!!
HAVE FUN and happy stamping.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
12" Lime Ribbon 1/8" wide(not SU)
1. Fold the Very Vanilla in half.
2. Center your large petal thinlet between the two sides and closer to the top.
3. Add the next size thinlet to the inside. Put them through your die cutting machine. Remove cut outs and gently lift up the flower petals.
4. Next using the "a note for you" stamp, stamp around the outside of the flower die cut in Tranquil Tide leaving a small space for the swirl stamp. Stamp the swirl in Lemon Lime Twist.
5. Next add the sentiment in the middle with Lemon Lime Twist.
6. Using a piece of scrap paper and a Q Tip, color the petals of the flower with Tranquil Tide.
7. Apply Wink of Stella to the petals for a pop of shine.
8. Next you will need to decide which circle die will be big enough for you to cut a circle window from the DSP. This will depend on how closely or not you stamped the "a note for you" around the flower thinlet. To cut the window, place your circle die CUT SIDE UP on top of the stamped image. Carefully place the DSP right side up on top of your card base. (You may want to assemble this on top of your die cutter base so it will be ready to run through your machine.) Use a bit of washi tape to hold it in place. Cut out your circle.
9. Wrap your ribbon around the blue card topper and either tie a bow or knot. Secure with a glue dot.
10. Ink the edges of the DSP with Dapper Denim using a dauber or sponge.
11. Glue the topper in place.
12. Glue the Lemon Line Twist on the back side of the card front being careful to only apply glue to the edges so you can easily lift the flower petals.
If you want, I added a few stamps to the inside of the card in the corners, the flap of the envelope and the front corners in Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim, and Lemon Lime Twist.