Daisy Delight Thank You Card in Blue or Yellow
ere is my second Daisy Delight card, I hope you all don't get tired of seeing these. . .
This card came together so fast! I have challenged myself to use all the Daisy Designer Series Papers (DSP). This one had me perplexed for a while.
I did use a few non SU ribbons from my stash. . .
Hope you enjoy it.
Paper Sizes (Blue Card):
Whisper White 8.5 x 5.5 "
Pool Party 3.75 x 5"
Swirley Daisy DSP 3.5 x 4.75
Whisper White 4.25 x 11"
Daffodil Delight 3.75 x 5"
Swirley Daisy DSP
Cut all paper first!
1. Punch one white daisy and one Pool Party daisy.(For yellow card punch one from Daffodil Delight)
2. Stamp on white two outline leaves in Old Olive ink. Then stamp again with the solid in Old Olive by stamping off first to lighten the color. (you will need to fussy cut these) (For yellow card you will also need two leaves)
3. Stamp the center of the white daisy with Pool Party. (For yellow card use Daffodil Delight)
4. Apply Wink of Stella clear to the white daisy.
5. Spritz the Pool Party daisy and the outside edges of the mat with Perfect Pearl Mist (non SU - you can also use Wink of Stella clear). (For the yellow card you will skip this step)
6. Assemble the card front by centering the DSP on top of the Pool Party mat.(For yellow card substitute the Daffodil Delight mat)
7. Add ribbon of your choice. These are a few pieces I has in my stash (non SU). Cut the ribbon about an inch wider than your paper. Put a few spots of snail on the front to hold it in place. Fold the excess to the back and glue with snail.
8. Glue the card front in the center of the white card base.
9. Add your flower layers by adding snail to the center of the flowers. Next add the one leaf on each side of the flower stack.
10. Next you will need to stamp your sentiment. I used the beautiful Thank You that is included in the Daisy Delight stamp set with Old Olive.
11. To finish the card you could stamp on the inside some of the smaller stem and flower stamps in the corners as desired in Old Olive and Pool Party inks. (For the yellow card use Daffodil Delight instead)