Good Tidings Stamp Set
T his was a quick card to complete. A classic Christmas card.
Cherry Cobbler 11 x 4 1/4" Base-scored at 5 1/2"
2 1/2 x 3 3/8"
Whisper White 2 1/4 x 3"
4 x 5 1/4" Inside
3 1/2 x 4 1/2" Stamping Holly
Christmas DSP 4 x 5 1/4"
Gold Mirror/Glitter 2 x 3 3/4"
In Basic Grey stamp the Good Tidings Sentiment on the 2 1/3 x 3" Whisper White.
2. In Basic Grey stamp the inside sentiment on the 4 x 5 1/4" Whisper White
3. In Emerald Envy stamp the large and small more solid base holly images on the 3 1/2 x 4 1/2" Whisper White.
4. In Tranquil Tide stamp the other holly images which have less coverage than the first for both the large and small holly lining up the image with the tips of the Emerald Envy images.
5. In Real Red stamp the more solid large and small berries in the spaces along the center of the holly clusters.
6. In Cherry Cobbler stamp the less solid large and small berries lining the image up with the Real Red berries.
7. In Crumb Cake stamp the more solid stem image along the center of the holly leaves on the large image.
8. In Soft Suede stamp the less solid stem image lining it up with the Crumb Cake image.
9. Use snail to glue all your pieces. First start with the inside with the sentiment centering it on the bottom of the base.
10. Next glue the Designer Series Paper (DSP) in the center of the top of the card.
11. Mark 1/4" on the center of each of the following to cut a banner end:
Good Tidings Greeting, Cherry Cobbler 2 1/2 x 3 3/8", Gold Mirror/Glitter.
12. Cut from the corner to the top of the cut you made in step 11.
13. Glue the Gold piece 1/4" above the top of the Cherry Cobbler piece.
14. Glue the Good Tidings Greeting in the center of the Cherry Cobbler piece.
15. Glue this greeting 1/2" from the top and right side of the DSP.
16. Fussy cut the large and small holly stamped images.
17. With Fast Fuse, glue the large holly piece at the bottom left of the greeting.
18. Also with Fast Fuse, glue the small holly piece to the top right of the greeting.
19. Add some Wink of Stella for a bit of shimmer to the Holly leaves and berries!
Tip: Practice a few times stamping the holly images. Once you get the hang of lining up the two, it is real easy - but do practice.
This stamp set is available until December 31 so click on the Shop Now at the top of my blog to get yours before they sell out!