Jar of Love Stamp Set
S tamper's delight - this stamp set is so very versatile! I am beginning to see stamp sets in different ways than just what is presented in the catalogs.... This was very fun to stamp. Jar of Love has been available for two years now and it will carry over into the new Annual Catalog that will be available June 1st! However, you will have to purchase the stamp set and dies separately so why not take advantage of the bundle and get 10% off as this is definitely a keeper set!
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4 x 5 1/4" for your card front.
2. Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist for a card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".
3. Using Wild Wasabi ink up the straight flower stem and stamp several going off the bottom of your card front at various angles.
4. Next, using Lemon Lime Twist, ink up the flower stem with the leaves and stamp those among the other straight stems.
5. Using Rose Red, ink up the larger flower stamp, and stamp off once and then on the top of the straight stems.
5. Again with Rose Red, ink up the smaller flower stamp and stamp it on top of the larger one. This is not precise positioning just get it close.
6. Next you will need the double smaller flower stamps. I cut these apart! I stamped two of each. The bottom layer is in So Saffron, and the top layer is in Tangelo Twist.
7. Next stamp the black seed flower insides with basic black ink.
8. The sentiment stamp comes from Great Big Greeting stamp set - I really love this sentiment! Ink it up in black and stamp in the center top of your card.
9. Using the Garden Green marker, spritz the card front.
10. Add dimensionals to the back of the card front and center it on your card base.
11. Take the small end of the black marker and edge the card front. Run the marker next to the card front for a guide.
This is such a pretty card.