Everyone needs HUGS!!!
W hat a fun card this was to make! The Lovey Inside & Out stamp set is one I passed by for a long time but then I saw the potential for those big bold sentiments.... This stamp set is in the Annual Catalog which will be ending May 31st!
1. Cut a card base from Real Red Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/4" scored at 4 1/4".
2. Cut a card inside 4 x 5 1/4". Glue to the inside with Fast Fuse.
3. Using the Versafine Onyx Black ink, stamp HUGS in the center of your card base.
3. Add clear embossing powder and heat with a heat gun.
4. Once dry, and cool, stamp the "sending you" just above HUGS and slightly to the left, with the same ink only you will not use embossing powder on it. Just let it dry - you may want to speed this up with your heat gun.
5. From your scraps, you will need to choose 2 variations of 7 colors of cardstock (red, orange, yellow, green, aqua, blue, purple) to punch out a small butterfly in each color.
3. Using liquid glue, start at the bottom with purple and work your way to the top in reverse rainbow order of colors.
4. With your glitter pen, draw in a trail between the butterflies, varying from the path some to add some loops....
You are done! Quick and Easy!