Color Your Season Bundle - Fall version......
his is the second "chapter" in the Color Your Season Bundle.
This bundle will only be available through 8/31/2018 or until supplies last......
If you are a first time stamper, this would be a good purchase as it covers all the seasons and the greetings are versatile as well.
Crumb Cake card base 4.25 x 11" scored at 4.25"
Very vanilla (inside) 4 x 5.25"
Very vanilla scrap (See hint at end of instructions)
Cajun Craze scrap (See hint at end of instructions)
Copper Foil scrap
1. Using the Big Shot, take the Cajun Craze and cut out the largest fancy frame. With Very Vanilla, cut out the second largest fancy frame. With Copper Foil, die cut several Leaf shapes.
2. With Mossy Meadow ink and the falling leaves stamp around the edge of the crumb cake card base front.
3. For the inside either bottom right corner or top left corner, still with Mossy Meadow ink, stamp off once the falling leaves and then stamp on the Very Vanilla inside mat. (4 x 5.25").
4. Again using the stamping off technique and the falling leaves stamp, stamp in each corner of the Very Vanilla fancy frame mat using Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, and Soft Suede.
5. Using the "wishing you all the best" greeting and Early Espresso ink, stamp in the middle of the Very Vanilla fancy frame mat. Add glitter pen from your stash to the greeting to make it pop.
6. Once that ink is VERY dry, using your water color pencils, lightly add green, brown, orange, red, yellow, and some purple to the leaf insides. Then use your aqua painter to smooth out the lines and give it a water color effect. Allow this piece to dry very well!
7. Glue the Very Vanilla mat to the inside of the card - keep in mind that the card will be landscape not portrait.
8. Glue the Cajun Craze fancy frame mat to the center of the card front.
9. With dimensionals, adhere the Very Vanilla fancy frame to the center of the card front.
10. With liquid glue and a sponge, apply glue to the copper foil die cut leaves and glue to the top right and bottom left corners of the card.
You can call this DONE!!!
Hint: If you use a 4.25 x 5.5 piece of Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla when you die cut your fancy frames, you will have a border frame piece to use on other cards!
If you have any questions on how to assemble this card or any of the techniques I used, please comment here or email me at:
I would so love for you to order your supplies to make this card from my online store so I can continue to bring you more card ideas like this one.
STAY TUNED FOR A SPRING/SUMMER THEME CARD USING THIS BUNDLE!!!