Easy Santa Christmas Card
T his is a super easy card to make if you have a lot of cards to send and still want to make them yourself! Two stamps and some type of coloring medium, cardstock and black ink - that is all you need!!!
Gather your supplies:
1. You will need a card base (4.25 x 5.5") Color of your choice. I used Real Red by Stampin Up.
2. 4.25 x 5.5 piece of white cardstock. Choose the right paper for your coloring medium. I used Stampin Up Blends ...
3. 4 x 5.25" piece of Whisper White for the inside as I used a Real Red base.
4. Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (for coloring image) Basic Black Ink for the Buffalo Check Stamp
5. Buffalo Check Stamp by Stampin Up
6. Santa Face Stamp by Stampendous (retired)
7. Place the Buffalo Check stamp on a hard surface facing up.
8. Using Basic Black Ink - Ink up the stamp.
9. Fold your card base in half. Place the front side carefully on the inked stamp lining it up with the side of the stamp so it is straight. Carefully place a scrap piece of paper over the top and without moving the card on the stamp, rub across the card to transfer the ink. Be sure to give even pressure to all of the ink - take your time to get a good impression.
10. Using Memento Ink, Ink up your Santa stamp of choice. Stamp onto the white cardstock you have chosen for your project. Again, be sure to give even pressure and take your time to get a good image transfer of the ink.
11. Allow this to dry well.
12. Once dry color the Santa face as you like.
13. Add a touch of sparkle pen, Wink of Stella, what ever you like to give it some shine!!
14. Trim the Santa face to 4 x 5.25" and adhere to your card base.
15. Glue the 4 x 5.25" card inside to the inside.
And that is it! You are done and have a fantastic card to send to your loved ones.....